Commercial Graphics NJ
Whether your fleet consists of a singular van, or a whole parking lot of commercial vehicles, Elite Vinyl Design has you covered. No job is too big or too small for our highly skilled team. We deal with work trucks, trailers, or anything else you can throw our way!
What To Look For
The key to a great commercial vehicle wrap is a blend of readability and visibility. You want to attract attention with your vehicle, but you want anyone who sees it to understand immediately who you are, what it is that you offer, and how to get in touch with you. At Elite Vinyl Design we work with you to help create an eye catching design that you can be satisfied with for many years to come.
As with all vinyl wrap, the average life expectancy is about 5 years depending on maintenance. For work vehicles that are constantly in tough spots and undergoing lots of traffic this number drops down pretty significantly. Furthermore, the use of bright neon vinyls tend to fade rapidly in the sun. Choosing a design for your work truck has to toe the line between feasibility and aesthetic. But don’t worry, we’re here to help!
No two jobs are alike, but we do our best to manage the time effectively. This is meant to be a guide, not a contract.
- Give us a call to discuss the specifics of the job (i.e. your vehicle, the design in mind, any aftermarket parts, any damage currently on the vehicle, how long you can be without the vehicle, etc)
- Drop off your vehicle to our location (depending on the size of the job and our current workload you could have your graphics installed in a few hours or a few weeks)
- We give you a call letting you know your vehicle is ready for inspection
- You come to our location and inspect the vehicle to ensure that everything has been added according to the agreed upon design
- Congrats, your vehicle now starts working for you!
Why Use Vinyl Wrap?
We’re sure you’ve seen the occasional work truck with a magnetic logo haphazardly thrown on the side of the door and thought, well I guess it works. But does it? Is that the way you want to portray your business to the world? Is that the quality of work that you offer? We think not.
Vinyl wrap has quickly become an affordable means of customization and is the gold standard for commercial vehicles. Why?
- You can pull it off at any time
- It protects your vehicle
- You can update the address and phone numbers when needed
- It’s cheaper to print a custom graphic than it is to custom paint a graphic
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with someone from our highly skilled team today to work out the specifics of your vehicle’s needs!